- Posts 2
Last Activity:08-17-2007 12:36 PM
Posted in thread: PM - Gilda on 08-20-2007 at 12:39 AM
I dug out my old Papazian to see what he says on the subject, and came across a dusty old
Appendix that covers Lactobacillus souring-- says that the appropriate sourness levels can be
reached by addin...
Posted in thread: PM - Gilda on 08-17-2007 at 05:28 PM
Hi, I'm trying a Sour for the first time... mostly done porters and pales up till now. I have a
couple questions: Is all that aging really necessary? and can i use glass instead of a keg for
- Can the manifold be soldered onto the tap in the mash tun and stay there for good? :)
- Bottled Temperature?
- German style...
- Meat is not a protein source
- Light lime beer, have you mastered a good recipe?
- West Coast Brewery Trip
- Memorial Day Sale, HBT EXCLUSIVES!!! - Kegconnection.com
- DIY Walk In Cooler Build
- Welding a pin-lock keg?
- Balancing malt sweetness and hop bitterness