Last Activity:06-01-2013 3:01 PM
Likes Given: 5
Posted in thread: Costco is all belgian on 04-13-2013 at 04:56 AM
I think the vodka is still re-branded Grey Goose, at least last I heard. Also, the Kirkland
scotch is re-branded 12 year Macallan. :D
Posted in thread: Emergency yeast substitution on 04-02-2013 at 08:59 PM
So there I was, about to pitch a vial of WLP013 into a New Albion clone when it sprays
everywhere as soon as I crack the lid open. :mad: There was barely any left to pitch, but I
dumped what little wa...
Posted in thread: Costco is all belgian on 04-01-2013 at 11:56 PM
Just got back from the Costco in Rancho Cordova. I couldn't believe my eyes... Delerium
Tremens.... 750ML bottles for 9.99 and Unibroue La Fin du Monde for 7.49... I think the craft
beer revolution ha...
Posted in thread: 3rd brew day. on 02-12-2013 at 12:24 AM
If you repitch and the original yeast is good, it just means you are out 3-6 bucks. It takes a
huge amount of yeast to overpitch.
Posted in thread: Anyone else feel like a big papa bear??? on 02-12-2013 at 12:13 AM
If you think you have a leak you can always spray some starsan around base of the carboy cap
and check for bubbles. Otherwise, I agree with mcb
Posted in thread: Did I buy a bad keg? on 12-02-2012 at 03:59 PM
Thanks for the great info! The kegs came slightly pressurized so I'm fairly certain they are
good to go, leak-wise. They definitely need a bit of cleaning since one smelled like coke as I
Posted in thread: Did I buy a bad keg? on 11-29-2012 at 10:42 PM
Hey everyone, I ordered two pin lock kegs from Keg Connection recently and one of them looks a
bit bulged out. The inside almost looks dented and the bottom looks like the pic found
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- Show me pics of your dedicated brewing rooms!
- Yes, Virginia, fermentation temp control really IS important.
- What beer can you get in England/London that you can't get here?
- Hard Root Beer recipe
- first brew fermentation temp. too low?
- Chest Freezer for Fermentation Chamber?
- Strange fermentation behavior
- Homebrewed Handles - Customizable Tap Handles!
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- Backyard fire pit thread.