Top Shelf Bob
Last Activity:01-29-2012 3:15 PM
Posted in thread: What's that smell?! on 08-22-2007 at 01:24 AM
Yeah, me too. I do a rest anyway. Don't hurt.I've been brewing for about a year. I've done four
all grain recipes and three turned out very nicely but I tried a Kolsch that failed miserably.
Posted in thread: What are you brewing this week? on 11-13-2006 at 02:23 AM
I just tried a Palmer's perfect porter for my second ever effort this weekend. With 3 1/2
pounds of grain and 6.6 pounds of malt extract I'm hoping for a truely flavorfull batch. Keep
you fingers cros...
Posted in thread: Greetings from St. Louis on 11-04-2006 at 06:14 PM
Hi Everyone, I'm new to home brewing and to online forums. My wife got me a MR BEER kit last
Christmas but I don't think that counts. Anyway I'm looking forward to learning from everyone.
- use grain bag as screen?
- 2013 Willamette Hop Log
- Calling All Metal Fans
- Outdoor Gourmet 30qt pot - Anyone have this?
- 45-minute mash not enough for conversion at 156F?
- What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?
- Had A Special Visitor Yesterday
- True or False: Creamy Goodness is the best thread starter of all time?
- First year hops not getting enough sunlight
- Maverick meat probe in fermentor?
- Unsanitized bottle caps