Last Activity:02-16-2013 9:18 AM
Posted in thread: What is the Weirdest thing you have ever brewed? on 02-23-2012 at 11:32 PM
Could you post the recipe for your bacon beer or your method for adding bacon??? A friend asked
me to brew her a 'bacon' beer, and so far the only thing I've heard to do is 'dry hop' with
very cooked ...
Posted in thread: Apple beer? on 08-19-2011 at 06:35 PM
For your Berliner Apple, did how did you prepare the apples and how much did you use. Also, at
what point did you toss them in... been working on a recipe for this, only part haven't figured
out is ap...
Posted in thread: Sunshower Honey Apple Wheat on 08-19-2011 at 06:32 PM
Did you keep the skins on, and if so, did you wash the apples with anything before tossing them
in the fermenter? thanks
Posted in thread: Adding Peach Flavor on 01-19-2011 at 01:46 PM
My buddy and I just brewed a Peach Weizen beer, and pitched 40 whole peaches in (smashed before
pitching) during secondary. There is a small hint of peach aroma, but for 40 peaches there
isn't much pe...
Posted in thread: Brew Masters on Discovery w/ Sam Calagione on 11-30-2010 at 07:39 PM
I think show has done a remarkably well job of representing the craft brew industry. Sure, Sam
wants to sell his beers, but you can tell what he cares about most are people's reactions to
the taste of...
- Candida (yeast overgrowth) internally - men are not suppose to look pregnant.
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- Since we have a pile of Socal members
- Martinelli's Simple Cider reduced
- Fridgenstein Side-By-Side Kegerator / Fermentation chamber
- austin homebrew
- Metal supply yard
- Wyeast 3711 - stuck fermentation and bottle bombs.
- Signatures... what happened?
- It's Official ------ SoCal Homebrew
- Discoloration of the leaves.