Last Activity:02-06-2013 8:28 PM
Likes Given: 3
Posted in thread: First time: What can I make/plan with these? on 09-25-2012 at 04:26 AM
Yep, got a pound of the fuggle. No variety but definitely quantity and then some. Will probably
use 2-2.5 oz. Saw a porter recipe go as low as 0.5 and a stout up to 4 oz with different combos
but I th...
Posted in thread: First time: What can I make/plan with these? on 09-25-2012 at 02:41 AM
Thanks for the advice about the yeast... yeah, I suggested some recipes and pretty much got a
box of "what was on sale... sounded nice," so trying to make due... and can't complain about
Posted in thread: First time: What can I make/plan with these? on 09-24-2012 at 11:26 PM
Hello all, been shadowing these and other forums for awhile looking to get into home brewing.
I've been thinking about it for years and just never had the time or motivation. Well this year
when my bi...
- 80 Quart Stainless Kettle with Lid for $55 plus shipping
- Show your Corona Setup
- Why has my efficiency been so bad?
- Clubs in Northern IE?
- Kiwit: Belgian Strong or Weihenstephan Weizen
- Mango Habanero Wheat Ale
- Founder's Breakfast Stout Clone
- The BEST Zombie films....
- What do you dislike about summer?
- Adding dried fruit to secondary. Do I need to worry about sulfates?
- Easy way to make sake