- Posts 3
Last Activity:02-06-2013 9:43 PM
Posted in thread: GOOD on ROKU STREAMING on 01-29-2013 at 12:46 PM
I figured out the issue. I reversed the position of the cable feed and the Roku box, I place
the Roku cable in the first position HDMI/DVI and it looks perfect! Now the cable feed in #2
Posted in thread: GOOD on ROKU STREAMING on 01-28-2013 at 03:10 AM
I do not know about huluplus but I am on 3Mbps cable the slowest Cox has I think and then over
my WiFi to roku which of course is even slower by far and I get great streams . Picture quality
Posted in thread: GOOD on ROKU STREAMING on 01-27-2013 at 04:11 PM
We canceled Dish and are trying the Roku now. Seems great, if you have the speed...Our issue is
DSL speed. We live just outside the city and NO availability for cable. Cable TV service lines
Local hops for local brewers.
- Understanding Glycol, please help with Brewhemoth cold crash
- Rushed my last brew
- Yes, Virginia, fermentation temp control really IS important.
- First time cleaning kegs
- Keg problems
- Making beer darker without adding taste.
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Cherry Puree on Flanders
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- Keg cooling question
- Enjoying my bud-light