- Posts 3
Last Activity:12-04-2011 5:57 PM
Posted in thread: Carboy/ Keg Cleaner Giveaway on 05-27-2011 at 03:46 PM
Posted in thread: Sweet Potato ale (fall ale) on 12-06-2010 at 01:36 AM
Fullsteam Brewery in Durham, NC has a sweet potato lager that definitely has a sweet potato
flavor to it. I know that 30% of the sugars in the mash come from the yams, so if you up it
enough, you shou...
Posted in thread: Large Giveaway - Fermenter, Mash Paddles, Thermapen on 11-22-2010 at 10:18 PM
My username is peperoberto on city-profile.Thanks!
- DFW - Brew Riot 2013
- Champagne Yeast in IPA
- Whats the main cause of bottlr bombs? Over carbonation?
- Strike temp with larger amount of grain.
- has fermcapS ever failed you?
- First homebrew tasting
- Another Johnson or STC-1000?
- PB&J Beer Recipe
- Honey Habanero Cream Ale
- Wheatish Barleywine - Comments?!
- Idiot proof wine