- Posts 2
Last Activity:04-18-2013 3:12 PM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Bottle label goo on 02-26-2013 at 09:37 AM
Does the slimy water ever get inside the bottles? How do you deal with that?A good couple of
rinses with warm water typically gets the oxy or PBW "slime" off.
Posted in thread: The birth of Zeus. (Non typical brewstand build.) on 12-07-2012 at 02:29 PM
I'd consider giving you five whole dollars to build me one too. Unless of course you drive a
hard bargain, I could up it to $10. Looking Great, man. :D
- Tony's Keezer Build
- Meat is not a protein source
- Can you guys tell me what diameter of copper tube shall I use for a manifold?
- Cottage House Saison
- Super Simple 15G Plastic Conical
- flushing keg with co2
- Single bottle infections or something else?
- What do you dislike about summer?
- What are you drinking now?
- Do you guys leave the hops in the wort while it is cooling down?
- chest freezer/fermentation chamber high temp variance