Last Activity:05-15-2013 3:18 AM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Cascades / Orange Pale Ale on 12-09-2012 at 01:34 PM
Brewed this ale this past weekend, but altered the recipe a little bit. I live in Korea, so
some malts aren't readily available. Used pilsner as the base, with munich and crystal 20 for
Posted in thread: First Brew, First Post, First Problem. Opinions? on 04-09-2012 at 10:26 AM
So I finally bought a basic brew kit started up my first batch: Muntons Old Conkerwood Black
Ale. Was super careful with sterilization and such, and found the process to be generally easy,
- Combine 2 batches
- Orange County craft beer bars?
- Bell's Two Hearted Ale Clone (close as they come)
- E-Stop ???
- Yeast Washing Illustrated
- Show Us Your Label
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- The [very cool] doctor who thread
- Wyeast 2112?
- What are you drinking now?
- The Billy Bar, aka, Building an Articulated Tap Tower Keezer Without a Collar