Last Activity:08-21-2011 5:04 PM
2 Likes on 2 Posts
Posted in thread: Pics Inside Westvleteren on 05-10-2011 at 03:21 PM
From what I've heard about the monks that brew in Belgium and the Netherlands they are all very
modern. Apparently the reason is that they can brew faster with a modern brewery (and they
don't have to...
Posted in thread: Two Yeasts, one beer? on 04-04-2010 at 07:54 PM
Competition amongst the different types of yeast will eventually be the death of one of
them.Perhaps when you make a low gravity starter and aerate well you might see a new genus of
yeast form and com...
"It has served us well, this myth of [guess who]."
- Pope Leo X
- Agave pulque mead
- Gelatin finings and Yeast interaction
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- Equipment for a Beginner?
- Same strain?
- Meat is not a protein source
- How Much Coriander & Zest To Use?
- ebay aquarium temp controller build
- How clean is enough?
- cold crash airlock suck
- Doctoring Up Mr Beer Kits