- Posts 1
Last Activity:04-27-2011 2:07 PM
Posted in thread: Banana Wine on 04-27-2011 at 02:12 PM
Hi folks,I started off one gallon and will be adding the raisins in mid June. The recipe sounds
great and I cant wait to taste it. In the meantime I took a photo, its up on my site if you
want to see(...
- cleaning and coating a driking horn
- My son made his first extract beer yesterday.
- Question about transfering mead
- Sharing Brew
- Heady Topper- Can you clone it?
- Did i ruin the wort by oxidizing??
- Building an all electric system in Beijing
- Mead experiment possibly jacked up....
- Should I just sit on this stout for a while?
- "Muddy" tasting and looking Double Bastard.
- Music Related Beer Names!