Last Activity:04-09-2013 8:45 PM
Posted in thread: Grendel, English Barleywine on 06-16-2011 at 02:11 AM
I would tend to agree with simplifying your grain bill. You've got two different Crystal malts,
plus the Cara-pils. Why not just use 1.3 lbs of the Crystal 60? Also, I would make the molasses
Posted in thread: Milk's Dunkelweizen on 06-15-2011 at 07:54 PM
Type: All GrainDate: 1/8/2011Batch Size: 5.50 galBrewer: MilkBoil Size: 7.00 gal Boil Time: 60
min Equipment: Brew Pot (7.5 gal) and Igloo Cooler (10 Gal)Brewhouse Efficiency: 70.00Taste
Posted in thread: Da Yooper's House Pale Ale on 06-15-2011 at 07:36 PM
I have this one bubbling away in my primary right now. I plan on using 1oz centennial instead
of Cascade for the dry hop.
Posted in thread: Grendel, English Barleywine on 06-15-2011 at 07:32 PM
Type: Partial MashDate: 1/29/2011Batch Size: 5.5 galBrewer: MilkBoil Size: 8.32 gal Boil Time:
240 min Equipment: Brew Pot (7.5 gal) and Igloo Cooler (10 Gal)Brewhouse Efficiency:
- Trade sanke keg for corny keg
- How much grain do you have in stock?
- Trade 5gal Ball Lock for 2.5 gal ball lock
- StainlessBrewing.com Summer Giveaway!
- How to cork sour ale?
- Did I ruin these hops...
- Tiny batch size
- My insane 25 Gal, 100 Percent Hard Plumbed Tri-Clover, Automated Tippy Build
- Brewtus 10 kits
- Pure lacto isn't souring in my Berliner
- Local Brewpub getting screwed...