Last Activity:01-28-2013 9:14 PM
2 Likes on 2 Posts
Posted in thread: Will my beer taste like bleach? on 12-18-2012 at 06:12 PM
I have to agree. I use bleach to sanitize my carboy after washing. I rinse really well and have
never had any off flavors. I use about 1/4 - 1/2 cup of bleach for 5 gallons. I have had a
bleach scent ...
Posted in thread: Classic Oatmeal Stout on 12-18-2012 at 05:09 PM
Tried this for the first time today. Just finished up. Hit an OG of 1.064. My only miss was a
mash temp of 154, I got up to 156(was shooting for 158). Hopefully it will be full bodied
enough. I am sto...
Posted in thread: DIY Tap Handles on 12-20-2011 at 10:39 AM
I would love a lathe. Can't tell what kind it is from the pictures...care to enlighten me?Got
it from Harbor Freight:Benchtop Wood Lathe - 8" x 12"
Posted in thread: DIY Tap Handles on 12-20-2011 at 01:40 AM
Thanks. I actually bought the lathe for this project. Figure I can make a bunch of tap handles.
Posted in thread: DIY Tap Handles on 12-20-2011 at 01:04 AM
I stained them dark to match the bar color. bought the hanger bolts, ferrules, and finials
from kegworks. The finials were bigger than I thought and didn't look right on these handles so
I omitted th...
Posted in thread: DIY Tap Handles on 12-20-2011 at 12:58 AM
So my father build a bar in his backyard last year and has wanted to upgrade. He wants to get a
tap tower on the bar. I got him the tower to mount on the bar for Christmas and decided to try
my hand a...
Workers of the earth! I bring... good tidings of peanuts! And beer!
- T-shirt Feedback Please?
- What are you drinking now?
- Critique and advice for my low cost single tier HERMS keggle build.
- Memorial Day Sale, HBT EXCLUSIVES!!! - Kegconnection.com
- Funny things you've overheard about beer
- 2 tier Brew Stand (SE MI) $125
- Most annoying response when you tell someone you're a homebrewer?
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- Help Identify this March Pump
- Bitter and very dry Wit. What do you think
- I f*****d up!