Last Activity:12-05-2012 1:10 PM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Low SG for no apparent reason HELP! on 11-24-2012 at 05:22 PM
I wasnt exactly sure what equipment loss meant in the calculator but because it was prefilled I
assumed it was a standard loss. That c the amount of sparge water by almost 3 qts. My mash tun
Posted in thread: Low SG for no apparent reason HELP! on 11-24-2012 at 02:52 PM
The grain was crushed at the local home brew shop. The guy that crushed it for me seemed to be
very knowledgeable about grain. Am I looking for fine or coarse ground? I have never even
really paid att...
Posted in thread: Low SG for no apparent reason HELP! on 11-24-2012 at 05:20 AM
The final volume was 3.5 gallons.
Posted in thread: Low SG for no apparent reason HELP! on 11-24-2012 at 04:56 AM
I am fairly new to all-grain brewing having done about 5 now. I use a large cooler plumbed with
a copper valve for my mash and it holds temp pretty well. I generally have been making 3 gallon
- 15 PSI and 15 minutes or....?
- Brew with smoked tobacco??
- perlick faucets and shanks
- Fermentation Buckets
- [Need Critique] First Kolsch
- 100% Brett L oatmeal stout stalled?
- Like a bandit
- chest freezer/fermentation chamber high temp variance
- Show us your sculpture or brew rig
- sanitizing mason jars for frozen/cold water addition
- FT: Alpine Nelson & Pure Hoppiness