- Posts 2
Last Activity:04-25-2012 5:24 PM
Posted in thread: white floaties??? on 02-23-2012 at 03:54 AM
Yup just yeast floating around. Once your beer is finished and in the fridge chilling it will
be in a nice little yeast cake on the bottom of the our bottles and if you pour off slowly it
will remain ...
Posted in thread: Hopslam Clone on 02-22-2012 at 11:32 PM
I have to say that this recipe looks fantastic. Congratulations on getting that score! Ill be
trying this out in the next few weeks and putting it on tap. It would be awesome to do a side
by side comp...
Arrogant Bastard Clone, Kitchen Sink IPA, Apfelwein
Arrogant Bastard, Union Jack
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Secondary question.
- Peanut Butter Ale Finished Product
- Group Buy in Chicago #8
- WTS Keg stuff
- What are you drinking now?
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- Hopslam Clone
- Replacing the 10 psi regulator with a 30 psi regulator for Banjo Burner
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Apollo/Cascade IPA