Last Activity:01-27-2013 11:05 PM
Likes Given: 2
Posted in thread: Too much water in air lock? on 01-28-2013 at 03:56 AM
Not really...but if you have some temperature swings, you could be in danger of "suckback" if
the temperate drops (basically, if the temp drops too much, the gas in the headspace of the
Posted in thread: Is my sterilization overkill? on 01-26-2013 at 12:47 AM
Wow, thanks for all of the replies!I think I will continue to do what I am doing but now at
least I know that in a pinch I could just go with the star san rinse.
Posted in thread: Is my sterilization overkill? on 01-25-2013 at 03:46 AM
A friend and I recently started brewing (using Brew House kits for now) and we have been
sanitizing and then sterilizing our bottles.At first we were using sani-brew (what the brew
shop gave us) but w...
- What are you drinking now?
- Carboy Stand/Dryer
- Check your Equipment before Brewing!!!
- Gelatin finings and Yeast interaction
- Water Temperature and InMalt Temperature Differs
- Growing hops in southern california
- Help me MacGuyver
- Yeast nutrient
- warm weather brewing....
- ebay aquarium temp controller build
- Growing Yeast from a bottle