- Posts 1
Last Activity:01-03-2013 12:20 PM
Posted in thread: Whiskey Barrel Bourbon Stout on 12-24-2012 at 04:35 AM
This beer is really fantastic. This is the 3rd time I've brewed it, tweaking it each time, and
I think I've found the sweet spot with this one. The previous version was entered in the
Shamrock Open by...
- Arizona Hop Garden Via Texas EdWort Hop Garden
- What are you drinking now?
- Propane burner regulator issue
- Help me MacGuyver
- whats wrong
- My procedure, on batch #9
- Heady Topper- Can you clone it?
- Memorial Day Sale, HBT EXCLUSIVES!!! - Kegconnection.com
- Suggestions for what to brew
- 2278 lager starter, 40 hours later
- Bottling with DME