- Posts 4
Last Activity:11-29-2012 2:22 PM
Posted in thread: Adding Apricots to Beer on 07-05-2011 at 10:53 PM
So, I'd like to add my experience to the list here as I only found one (very vague) reference
to this while trying to do an Apricot Wheat. I used 4lbs of dried apricot, chopped, boiled with
1lb of sug...
Posted in thread: Dryed Apricots on 04-20-2011 at 06:10 PM
Hey, how did this turn out? I'm looking at doing the same and will have dried apricot at my
disposal, but not fresh/canned.Thanks for your feedback, cheers!
Posted in thread: coriander wit on 04-17-2011 at 09:53 PM
Thanks for the feedback, seems like an interesting flavor to add. Do you recall substantial
coriander flavor from it?
Posted in thread: coriander wit on 04-14-2011 at 06:04 PM
how did this end up? Tasty? Any feedback on the character of this? Very interested. Cheers!
- Building an all electric system in Beijing
- Buying Kits Online
- Citra Summer ale- suggestions?
- GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?
- Advice on a bet
- cold crashing question
- dialing in keg pressure
- Ciders need more yeast than beers?
- Does a regulator regulate back-pressure too?
- Mashing cornstarch and 6-Row
- Oxyclean/alternatives question