Last Activity:03-20-2007 4:24 AM
Posted in thread: Hello from Oregon!! on 03-19-2007 at 05:24 AM
yea, Dead Guy's quite good. But I'm originally from Bend, so Deschutes is my bread and butter,
and my inspiration to brew, hopefully something that good.
Posted in thread: Hello from Oregon!! on 03-19-2007 at 05:04 AM
Hey guys, the names Pat, and currently im goin to Southern Oregon University for geology. Just
recently thought about home brewing, and thought I would try to get all my ducks in a row
before a actual...
Waiting to brew!!!!
- When to add spices during boil to get the most flavor?
- Glass carboy vs. plastic bucket
- Group Buy in Chicago #8
- Want to make some sour beer? Join my wine-barrel project in the Portland area.
- What are you drinking now?
- Cheaper CO2 attempts for sodastream
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- hydrometer free brewing?
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Red Wagon Oatmeal Amber
- Growing hops in southern california