Last Activity:02-23-2013 12:17 PM
Posted in thread: Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway on 11-24-2011 at 12:32 PM
Because my current method of brewing acidic, sour beers to dissolve the crud on the inside of
my carboys does not seem to be working...
Posted in thread: Large Giveaway - Fermenter, Mash Paddles, Thermapen on 12-10-2010 at 09:12 PM
This is my reply for entry into the contest: Brewmiker
“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer”-Frank Zappa
- Man, I love Apfelwein
- Show Us Your Label
- Columbus, Blichmann Boilermaker Kettle 10 Gallon
- JayBird 15" keggle false bottom & Barley Crusher
- co2 regulator
- Skeeter Pee
- Imperial IPA recipe
- What is this in my IPA? Yeast maybe?
- The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread
- Video Games
- Yes, Virginia, fermentation temp control really IS important.