Last Activity:04-13-2009 3:11 PM
Posted in thread: AC to DC for wiper motor! on 08-25-2008 at 08:31 PM
If you take apart a box fan switch you will see that there is nothing there except some
contacts that energize different windings in the motor to control the speed. You can't use that
as a general spe...
- E-stop on low voltage negative
- BM's Centennial Blonde -> Strawberry Blonde
- HLT rust on anode and element bases
- Mash Tun is cracked, now what?
- Chest Freezer for Fermenting and Keg Cooling?
- Electronic music
- What are you drinking now?
- Meat is not a protein source
- Home brewing in Japan
- Pumpkin Saison Grain Bill Help
- You know you're a home brewer when?