Last Activity:01-27-2012 7:30 PM
Posted in thread: Hello from Rhode Island on 10-29-2011 at 02:43 PM
Yes, unfortunately is unfortunately correct, sir.Thank you!
Posted in thread: Go All Grain or Go Home? on 10-28-2011 at 11:21 PM
Everyone is beyond awesome. My apologies for resurrecting a tired old debate, but I had to get
an opinion from a higher authority, which are you guys!Comical, pragmatic, insightful...thanks
for the re...
Posted in thread: Go All Grain or Go Home? on 10-28-2011 at 07:10 PM
Hello all, I am a long time reader of the forums here and have finally got around to creating
an account! I find everyone's opinions, insight and knowledge invaluable to my success as a
Posted in thread: Hello from Rhode Island on 10-28-2011 at 06:58 PM
Hello All, I've been brewing now for a year and a half, got my first recipe and supplies for my
birthday. Been hooked ever since!!I do mostly extracts, some partial mash, ciders, meads and
- Northern Colorado - Interest check for group grain buy
- time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.
- Wit - 3944 not Fermenting out
- Sanitizing chocolate powder
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- Sherie's summer shandy
- noobie doing first brew
- Greetings from England - First brew: Coopers English Bitter
- Scheduling for the month
- Keezer collar build - is insulation necessary?