Last Activity:10-02-2009 3:03 PM
Posted in thread: Hop Monster on 07-03-2007 at 03:29 PM
There is an "e" missing from "home" in the website address. That will fix it up.
Posted in thread: Fermenting in growlers?? on 06-26-2007 at 02:42 PM
Was thinking of doing a very small batch of mead in a growler since I can't necessarily tie up
a bigger fermenter for a year. Anyone see any issues with that? I have never made mead, just
Posted in thread: Too dark? on 05-10-2007 at 10:20 PM
Thanks for the reply! That is good to know. I basically told my friend the same thing and not
to worry, but then him worrying made me worry. Blah.
Posted in thread: Too dark? on 05-10-2007 at 10:13 PM
My friends and I are currently brewing our first batch of beer. Can of "wheat" extract1 pound
of wheat DMEtube of hefeweizen yeastAnyway, the beer is currently in the fermenting stage, has
been for ab...
- Long Island- Keezer
- What are you drinking now?
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- New Holland Dragon's Milk Clone Recipe
- List of PJ Electrical Diagrams
- My insane 25 Gal, 100 Percent Hard Plumbed Tri-Clover, Automated Tippy Build
- PB&J Beer Recipe
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Poor mans all grain