Last Activity:08-06-2011 2:34 PM
Posted in thread: Mash Efficiency: B&S Brewer's Guild, Seabrook, TX on 06-09-2011 at 09:32 PM
I have purchased from there, but will no longer purchase grains.I question their age....same
with the yeast. Saw stuff in the fridge that was well over 1yr past its prime. Some of the less
Posted in thread: Houston's Newest Home brew Store! on 06-09-2011 at 09:26 PM
I've been in the store and have worked with some of the folks heading this place. It's legit,
excited to see it grow more and more.
Posted in thread: Howdy from Houston, Texas! on 01-09-2010 at 11:18 PM
haven't made one of these yet, but every Saturday around noon, B&S shows how to brew. I am
guessing that they start a batch, then move the last weeks batch to the secondaries, and two
week ago batch...
Posted in thread: Hello from Galveston! on 01-08-2010 at 04:04 AM
Hi everyone, my name's Cody. Just started home brewing today, made a Hefeweizen, waiting for it
to ferment now.
- window AC vs central air
- Bottling Rant
- PB&J Beer Recipe
- winter/holiday beer
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- PVC pipe glue for bucket repair?
- Adding yeast prior to bottling
- The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread
- Most annoying response when you tell someone you're a homebrewer?
- Woops. Too much priming sugar
- Off Flavors