Last Activity:02-24-2013 7:34 AM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Reuse of yeast. on 01-04-2013 at 04:35 PM
I am making a hard cider and I was wondering if I could add fresh water, cider and sugar to the
existing yeast after I rack the first batch. I know when making moonshine from a simple mash
you can do ...
- Using Jolly Ranchers instead of Carb Drops
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- Additives and what not.
- What are your "can't live without" equipment items?
- Significantly missing OG with RIMS system
- Craft Beer MAW
- What to make of the Belma Hop
- Reviews on Millar's Barley Mill?
- Indie Music Lovers?
- Do you have a beard?