- Posts 3
Last Activity:02-06-2013 6:15 PM
Posted in thread: Pirate Strong Ale on 07-30-2012 at 08:52 PM
Thanks for the quick response. 6 weeks cannot come quick enough.
Posted in thread: Pirate Strong Ale on 07-30-2012 at 07:54 PM
Made this today but mistakenly put the entire pack of Galena (1 oz). Any thoughts on what this
will do? Will it just be extra hoppy or bitter and undrinkable?
Posted in thread: Pirate Strong Ale on 07-25-2012 at 09:25 AM
This brew looks great and excited to make it this weekend. Couple of questions:- How much water
do I use for the mash?- At what point do I use the brown sugar? Didn't see it in the
directions. - have ...
- StainlessBrewing.com Summer Giveaway!
- New guy from Georgia
- Where is the sourness coming from in this beer?
- Feedback on my bitter recipe
- Mold or yeast
- No krausen? Stuck fermentation?
- What are you drinking now?
- Things about your co-workers that annoy you
- How many gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein have been made?
- Sugars lost during the boil
- Distillers malt