Last Activity:02-20-2007 7:41 AM
Posted in thread: Setup questions - Ready for 1st brew on 02-18-2007 at 05:59 PM
Thanks for the reply Yuri, you saved me some searching. I didn't find that "sticky" so you were
very helpful!Looks like More Beer is the place to go!I will look here for some good bock
recipes. If you...
Posted in thread: Setup questions - Ready for 1st brew on 02-18-2007 at 03:52 PM
Hey all!Great site here. I'm ready to do my first brew and want to start small. But, I'm a bang
for the buck guy also. I don't mind spending a bit more for quality if it's worth it.Where on
Posted in thread: How did you find us? on 02-18-2007 at 03:42 PM
You all were at the top of the google list when I typed "home brew forums". I am interested in
getting started. Looks like there is a lot to browse. I will have to post in another forum to
get some he...
- Slang explained please
- Hopping techniques
- Moding a DishWasher to clean Kegs Keggles Buckets Carboys!! Pictures
- Two weeks of activity
- BIAB Brewing (with pics)
- State College, PA
- Nitro set-up
- Three Floyds Zombie Dust Clone
- How do you guys keep people from taking your good beer at parties?
- 45-minute mash not enough for conversion at 156F?
- Signatures... what happened?