Last Activity:05-01-2009 12:10 AM
Posted in thread: Waiting... on 05-07-2009 at 06:58 PM
I need one of those. SWMBO needs some...correction.
Posted in thread: Waiting... on 05-07-2009 at 06:40 PM
Last night I decided to try my very first Home Brew. Irish stout from a can (Ironmaster). Even
after only a week and a half in my basement, that was a nice bottle, that I can only hope will
Posted in thread: Made Up Amber Ale on 05-01-2009 at 04:29 AM
Alrighty, my first post here. I currently have a Iron-master Irish stout bottled, and doing
it's thing, so to pass the time, I kinda made up/ had some insight from the owner of the local
brew store. I...
- Billion dollar Powerball jackpot?
- The original Lager thread.. Everything you ever wanted to know or ask
- Contactors for e-brew heating elements.
- Peanut Butter Ale Finished Product
- What are you drinking now?
- Mixing two small batches?
- How many lifetime members?
- Help in identifying what this is?
- Kegging CA common early?
- Brewfest May 11th Mt Hope Manheim
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013