Last Activity:12-11-2012 7:29 PM
Posted in thread: San Antonio, TX on 04-15-2010 at 11:31 AM
My advice, drive around the 281/1604 area anytime between 7 - 9 and 4 - 7. You might just
change your mind about living outside the loop, at least in that area. I know several people
that live north o...
Posted in thread: San Antonio, TX on 04-14-2010 at 05:22 AM
So I got the job and my RNLT date is 10 May! From what I have been hearing the North Central
part of town is a good place to move to since work will be on the north east side (nacogdoches
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
Primary: Fat Tire clone
Secondary: Summit IPA
On Tap: Edwort's Apfelwein
Up Next: Blue Moon clone, Muddy Waters Ale
Coming Soon: Geforce Shugga
- Man, I love Apfelwein
- My Yeast Starter Will Not Start
- Indy 500 Brisket
- Woops. Too much priming sugar
- Is wheat beer ok for yeast starter ?
- What are you drinking now?
- What can I do with Mesquite Honey
- Fermentation temperature profile
- Smoking Malt (Results and Ideas)
- Belgian Blonde tastes like Trub
- My son made his first extract beer yesterday.