- Posts 1
Last Activity:05-18-2013 1:45 AM
Posted in thread: Irish Car Bomb Stout on 02-12-2013 at 06:02 PM
This recipe sounds perfect. OP, how toasted are your oak chips? does it matter? I've never used
oak chips in my brews before
- reusing hops
- Beano Help
- Brewing at Higher Temps
- Questions about March Pumps answered by the Factory!
- greetings from newly-legal Alabama!
- What are your "can't live without" equipment items?
- Meat is not a protein source
- What came in the mail for you today?
- Contemplating homebrew store
- Hop back options
- A good summer brew