Last Activity:05-21-2013 4:08 AM
Likes Given: 852
654 Likes on 497 Posts
Posted in thread: The Great HBT Stogie Thread on 05-14-2013 at 03:09 AM
Have you been combatting altitude sickness AB? My wife feels a little faint every time she does
a training in Denver. How are the kids handling the thinner air?I lived here for 4 years, so I
Posted in thread: The Great HBT Stogie Thread on 05-13-2013 at 03:50 PM
good to know...I have a box of those resting until the fall. Any burn issues? I've read reviews
and a lot of burn complaints on that smoke.I re-lit it about 3 times in the last 2 inches, but
Posted in thread: The Great HBT Stogie Thread on 05-13-2013 at 02:21 AM
5 Vegas Gold Maduro, hands down one of the smoothest maduros I've ever smoked.
Posted in thread: The Great HBT Stogie Thread on 05-12-2013 at 10:23 PM
Fly a little farther west and I will be happy to share from my humi.Our travels will take us
there eventually. I've never been to Oregon and my wife has never been to Washington. I'll
probably plan a ...
Posted in thread: The Great HBT Stogie Thread on 05-10-2013 at 09:25 PM
Just enjoyed a nice Liga 9 with Mcwilcr here in sunny Colorado!
Posted in thread: Beer and guns on 05-04-2013 at 08:41 PM
Second build starting soon. Can't wait.
Kegged: Unintentional Sour Brown
Tapped: Midnight Wheat
Up Next: IPA
Reading: 100 Battles
- I am trying to do a BIAB brewing with all the processes in the same pot
- Divorce Sale: Great start to a Brutus 10
- looking for stainless 1/2" mpt 1/4 " barb fitting
- Identifying A Beer for BJCP Style Guidelines
- CHICAGO: free hop rhizomes
- Training suggestions for unruly bines
- Outdoor burners?
- Wolves in sheep's clothing (non-craft breweries)
- Doh... I used the wyeast wrong, will it still work?
- Resugaring already bottled beer
- Anyone Using the Coca-Cola Breakmate?