- Posts 4
Last Activity:06-01-2008 6:02 AM
Posted in thread: Newbie on 04-18-2008 at 02:33 PM
Visit this link and you will learn a lot.
Posted in thread: Cheese presses or moulds on 04-09-2008 at 02:14 PM
I just got a real nice mold from Leeners. Very simple but quite functional. Visit:
www.leeners.com for more information. Fairly inexpensive as well. :)
Posted in thread: Farmhouse Cheddar Pictorial on 03-28-2008 at 02:37 PM
I have read in Ricki Carrols book that a slightly lower cook temp will make a moister cheese.
Posted in thread: Traditional Cheddar on 03-28-2008 at 02:23 PM
It looks okay to me. I would let it dry, salt it and wax it to age. I think that the aging
process will meld the individual curds together.
- Red Chair NWPA: Round 1
- Too much fermenter headspace???
- Electronic music
- Going to San Diego, which brewery should I go to?
- Best SMaSH recipe you've made???
- Don't be afraid to think outside the box
- Yes! Another bottling question
- APA Hop schedule question
- Looking for Brew Jedi to help me with experiment
- flushing keg with co2
- Astringent oatmeal stout?