- Posts 2
Last Activity:05-24-2012 12:24 PM
Posted in thread: jacksonville area on 05-24-2012 at 06:24 PM
Just checking in as anothe Jacksonville guy. Havent started brewing yet, just starting up the
Posted in thread: What is your favorite commerical beer? on 05-24-2012 at 04:40 PM
I think Sweetwater 420 Pale Ale is just about perfect... great flavor, not too heavy, easy to
drink... I have pretty varied tastes from Pils and Helles to barley wine, so it is hard to
- What came in the mail for you today?
- What's in your fermenter(s)?
- Wyeast 3711 - stuck fermentation and bottle bombs.
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- Wolves in sheep's clothing (non-craft breweries)
- Since we have a pile of Socal members
- Need Some Opinions/Feedback on Equipment Upgrade
- What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?
- Removing kegs for 24 hours okay?
- Candida (yeast overgrowth) internally - men are not suppose to look pregnant.
- Martinelli's Simple Cider reduced