- Posts 2
Last Activity:04-28-2013 10:31 PM
Posted in thread: 10 gallon Rum Barrel on 12-22-2011 at 11:14 PM
Thanks Displaced! That was verry helpful!!!!
Posted in thread: 10 gallon Rum Barrel on 12-21-2011 at 05:19 PM
Can you give us some guidelines on using these barrels? Like to rinse or not? How long to leave
different styles in them? Use an airlock or bung? Do you need to top up periodically?
- Chocolate banana stout disaster....
- Any homebrewers in the Kaiserslautern/Ramstein, Germany area?
- Aging a stout
- Music Match
- Your first time. (if you can remember.)
- (6) ball lock kegs for sale
- Ageing in a recyle #1 water bottle?
- Where to buy grain?
- Maverick meat probe in fermentor?
- window AC vs central air
- gas troubles