- Posts 4
Last Activity:11-08-2012 9:17 PM
Posted in thread: Revolution Brewing - Eugene Porter on 05-09-2012 at 04:52 PM
Ah, you're on to my motives for a good brown ale recipe. I was at cbc. We did 10 gallons with 6
oz of chinook and 6 oz of cascade. I'm going to dry hop half with centennial.
Posted in thread: Revolution Brewing - Eugene Porter on 05-04-2012 at 12:43 PM
Thanks for the porter recipe guidance. I like the tour idea except that I live in columbus, OH.
Instead, I emailed them last week and didn't hear back. I'm going to try to brew an american
brown with ...
Posted in thread: Revolution Brewing - Eugene Porter on 04-30-2012 at 01:24 AM
I'm curious if you had any luck reaching out to them. I went to Revolution Brewing last weekend
and had the best brown ale I've ever had (working woman brown). I don't know how to describe
it. I email...
Posted in thread: 7% Off Coupon KegCowboy.Com on 02-03-2012 at 12:10 AM
- Thoughts on using these 4 gallon water bottles
- Need help with Primary/Secondary setup.
- Yeast Pitching and Final Gravity??
- My Weldless Build Using Strut
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Jockey Cooler
- Stinky bucket question
- Latest episode of Chop and Brew - growing hops at home
- Techniques To Make Non-Alcoholic Beer