- Posts 3
Last Activity:05-16-2013 1:02 PM
Age:22 years old
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Type of brewing? on 01-12-2013 at 01:22 AM
All grain single infusion. Started out that way and never considered alternatives.Edit: Oops,
I'm not from PA. :D
Posted in thread: overnight mashing on 01-12-2013 at 01:10 AM
This sounds like an interesting idea, but like others have said there wont be any sugars in the
resulting wort. Im all for trying this method, for myself even, but not at room temp. Maybe
Posted in thread: Hello from Michigan on 01-11-2013 at 07:48 AM
Homebrewing is truly a great hobby. One that only gets better as you go. I'm from greenbay
where most people here either worship the packers, drive drunk or both, so when people swerve
into my lane an...
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- What are you drinking now?
- Crystal Malt really necessary?
- Who's smoking meat this weekend?
- Extreme Frustration; What am I doing wrong?!!
- Nottingham Dry Yeast
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Home Super Brewery Build: Hybrid Electric/Gas 3BBL Build
- New Zealand Brewers
- Comet and Belma hopped IPA
- No lace - why?