Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Soda Making > Cooling Soda

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2013, 02:22 PM   #1
tsimo33
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Cooling Soda

I made my first batch of root beer from a rainbow extract the other night. It has been sitting in my pantry for a few days now and the bottle is firm when I try to squeeze it so it makes me think that it is ready to go. So my question is how long does it have to be in the fridge before I should open it up and try it?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2013, 04:06 AM   #2
Inner10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 43 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsimo33 View Post
I made my first batch of root beer from a rainbow extract the other night. It has been sitting in my pantry for a few days now and the bottle is firm when I try to squeeze it so it makes me think that it is ready to go. So my question is how long does it have to be in the fridge before I should open it up and try it?
I find the yeast is mostly settled down after 24 hours...but heck I've drank it warm. Bottom line...doesn't matter.

Drank too much?...Is that a thing?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply