Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Soda Making > carbonator in fridge?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2011, 04:23 PM   #11
blackcows
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinM View Post
Blackcows: a touch off topic, but did you get the immersion blender from ebay as well? I keep checking ebay and some other business auction sites, but they're still a touch pricy for me.
Yes....pretty much everything I have in that room came from eBay or Craigslist, I think I gave about $100 for the blender. I ended up buying a different fitting for it that cost about $20 and a big box of disposable spoons that act as the mixer, same set up as McDonalds. Cost a bit more but no mess becuase you blend witht he spoon you eat with.

mike

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-29-2011, 07:31 PM   #12
tbrownies
Recipes 

Thanks alot for the Breakmate tip! I actually found one on craigslist for 200 bones and ran out and immediately picked it up. It already has the c02 adapter for a normal tank. It basically has everything I was going to try to build myself for 5 times the cost!!

The guy bought it refurbished from Mr Break Mate.com and never used it so I got lucky. I think I have a spot for it in a corner next to the fridge (filtered water line) so now I just have to get it hooked up. I am hoping to just have two flavors and one for just soda water as mine does not have the soda button. It pretty much has everything I am looking for for infinite soda water. I will report back after I get it set up. Thanks again blackcrows! Nice set up by the way! Love the MARLEY room. Long live Bob.

Old 10-29-2011, 07:43 PM   #13
blackcows
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrownies View Post
Thanks alot for the Breakmate tip! I actually found one on craigslist for 200 bones and ran out and immediately picked it up. It already has the c02 adapter for a normal tank. It basically has everything I was going to try to build myself for 5 times the cost!!

The guy bought it refurbished from Mr Break Mate.com and never used it so I got lucky. I think I have a spot for it in a corner next to the fridge (filtered water line) so now I just have to get it hooked up. I am hoping to just have two flavors and one for just soda water as mine does not have the soda button. It pretty much has everything I am looking for for infinite soda water. I will report back after I get it set up. Thanks again blackcrows! Nice set up by the way! Love the MARLEY room. Long live Bob.
That's awesome. The board that has the buttons on it can be replaced if you decided that you want to go with the 5 or 6 button model. There always seems to be a few for sale on eBay or you can contact John at United Refreshments in Lincoln, Nebraska....he has a lot of parts.

Mike

Mike

Quick Reply