Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Soda Making > Cane Sugar soda

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2009, 07:36 PM   #11
gratus fermentatio
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 822 Times on 574 Posts
Likes Given: 2234

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaK View Post
Anyone every make soda with sugar cane juice or other fresh sugar cane? I'm trying to find some info on it instead of the processed sugar..
OK, just so I know I'm getting this right... You want to substitute fresh cane juice for sugar? OR, are you wanting to just dilute/carbonate the cane juice to make a sort of "cane juice soda?" I don't mean to seem dense here, I just wanted to be clear on what you're wanting to do. Regards, GF.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-11-2009, 06:05 AM   #12
talenos
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blow Leprechaun View Post
I saw an advertisement somewhere that Pepsi was going to do a limited run of their sodas with real sugar. Forget the details.
Pepsi throwback or something. They're doing Pepsi and Mt. Dew I believe. I can't wait to try some real sugar dew. Mexican coke with cane sure is pretty easy to find around here now.

Old 03-19-2009, 08:57 PM   #13
WhamBreak
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

to further high jack the thread: Abita rootbeer is made with cane sugar.

Quick Reply