Where to buy seeds

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, try on eBay... I bought seeds from this guy in January (2014) and I have some nice plants right now. The guy is in UK. The germination % is low on those seeds from this seller, so buy a lot of them.

You can also find hop seeds from the US and elsewhere in Europe on eBay, but check with your Customs to see if you can import plant seeds.

Have fun !

Hello, try on eBay... I bought seeds from this guy in January (2014) and I have some nice plants right now. The guy is in UK. The germination % is low on those seeds from this seller, so buy a lot of them.

You can also find hop seeds from the US and elsewhere in Europe on eBay, but check with your Customs to see if you can import plant seeds.

Have fun !

What DC said, keep us informed about your ideas and project. Feel free to check out the breeding thread we've got going and comment with feedback.

Best of luck.

You can follow us here:
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f92/so-you-want-breed-your-own-hops-464503/

Back