Hops w clips and applicator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HALIFAXHOPS

Reaction score
I have about 2 pounds of w clips (700 or so) and an applicator for sale. I went another route. They are used to secure the strings into the ground securely without using spikes. 45.00 and shipping. The w clips degrade and need to be reapplied each year. Great timesaver for a small hop yard.

Are these still available? If so, what would shipping be to 13063? We own a hop yard just south of Syracuse and may be in the market for an clip applicator and clips.

Yes it is, makes life a lot easier. I will mail it in two boxes, one for the clips (small flat rate, 6.00 and around15 for the applicator I will refund if it is less.

Know what, I do not know what I was thinking I can just put the clips loose in the package with the applicator.

I ll get back to you hopefully this weekend. I need to talk with my business partners. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

[Still have these?

QUOTE=HALIFAXHOPS;6019833]I have about 2 pounds of w clips (700 or so) and an applicator for sale. I went another route. They are used to secure the strings into the ground securely without using spikes. 45.00 and shipping. The w clips degrade and need to be reapplied each year. Great timesaver for a small hop yard.
__________________[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back