Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have embibbed tonight in many pale ales and I think I'm going to have that Mai Tai... It is a lovely lovely lovely beer, can't thank you enough :) and the first one I saw was tayberry and I said oh fudge this is awesome dude!!!!

Yeah, I clearly didn't buy enough Tay. I have one can left that will collect some dust in the garage while I wait it out. That's a 2-3 times a year beer, I believe, from them. I'll try and replicate it myself with the kettle sour I'm working on. That and Superad. First k.sour so I'm not all that hopeful, lol.

That Mai Tai is so good though as is their Contains No Juice. I missed the last release of that though so I'm stuck for a few months until they drop it again.

Unexpected haul from an Untapped friend. All unique and currently chilling!
20180323_112211_Film1.jpg

Lol, damn it! Actually it's great. I used a few of those to package stuff in for PianoMan.
And packed perfectly I add. Thanks a ton TG! When things settle...I'll return the favor. Love the extras; mint and ummm Californian "Hot" sauce but from my favorite town Gilroy, garlic capital of the world. [emoji39]
Message_1524347414350.jpeg

And packed perfectly I add. Thanks a ton TG! When things settle...I'll return the favor. Love the extras; mint and ummm Californian "Hot" sauce but from my favorite town Gilroy, garlic capital of the world. [emoji39]View attachment 566943

There is so much win here! I wouldn't even know where to begin! The only beer out of all of those that I did not have is that Northcoast, but it looked interesting enough to chuck in the 40lb box, lol!

I hope you enjoy...it was a fun adventure to say the least :)

Back