Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I interrupt all the homer-erotic discussion to post a picture of beer?

image-2159552152.jpg

Not from a trade but my monthly beer of the month club. It looks like a good score this month.

This is a test of the emergency broadcast system bringing you the following report. Those people over at Wild Ginger Brewing are pretty cool. 3 Black IPA's, 3 Pecan Porters, 1 each of Boulevard Double-Wide IPA, Reverb Imperial Pilsner and Rahr & Sons The Regulator Doppelbock. All just in time for a long weekend! :mug:

image.jpg

This is a test of the emergency broadcast system bringing you the following report. Those people over at Wild Ginger Brewing are pretty cool. 3 Black IPA's, 3 Pecan Porters, 1 each of Boulevard Double-Wide IPA, Reverb Imperial Pilsner and Rahr & Sons The Regulator Doppelbock. All just in time for a long weekend! :mug:

Niiiice!

One small package today. I should have 4 more packages delivered tomorrow and Friday though... but for now a sneak peek. Thanks Malin !

ForumRunner_20130828_183322.jpg

LoloMT7 said:
One small package today. I should have 4 more packages delivered tomorrow and Friday though... but for now a sneak peek. Thanks Malin !

That Pumking suuuuuuuks!!! ;)

Actually it's pretty good.

Niiiice! Congratulations again on getting married.

Thanks! The day is finally almost here, just a couple days left...

And pumking...the name fits. Delicious stuff. Some good beer right there lolomt7

As much as I enjoy Pliny, I think I would rather have more Blind Pig before Pliny.

Congrats on your big day!

Thanks, and thats exactly what I think. But, you kinda gotta get some pliny when you are getting blind pig.

Glad those three made it safely. Hopefully the others will make it tomorrow.

Did you snap a picture of what arrived for you Malin? I can't remember what all I even sent I've got too many trades going on. Working on the last trade for awhile now. I should have your packages sent out tomorrow Mark I ran out of packaging Material so I'll be using the packaging material that arrives today to box the rest of yours up. :mug:

Did you snap a picture of what arrived for you Malin? I can't remember what all I even sent I've got too many trades going on. Working on the last trade for awhile now. I should have your packages sent out tomorrow Mark I ran out of packaging Material so I'll be using the packaging material that arrives today to box the rest of yours up. :mug:

I'll post a pic when I get home this evening. Not sure if it will be before or after the mother effin' Stone Alabama release event that I will be attending. I'm so excited about a new box of beer and Stone in Alabama that I'm having a hard time concentrating today.

Just got this txt from swmbo:

Ummm...holy s**t. How much beer did they send you? One box is bigger than Jett!!!

That cough you've had all morning is sounding worse. Time to head home before you get everyone sick.

Small haul

image-4001673976.jpg

If anybody has any Barrel Aged stuff from Avery PM me and I will take it off your hands.

My box is suddenly feeling inadequate next to mcbaumannerb's.

I can't wait to see what each of you guys sent!! Beer surprises are great 3.5 hours of work to go. Unfortunately I've got too much to get done for the week to skip out of here early today though. Although I think it might be a good idea to go home and put any tired hands that might be in a box into the fridge asap! :D

I'll have a mass tasting again on Sunday while I brew with a buddy from a local home brew club. He needs to brew a stout for a competition that Big Sky Brewing is doing for there club. The 30 club members can each submit 2 stout entries. Big sky brewing's brewers will judge the beers (as if they'd know anything lol). But the cool part is the winner gets to brew a full batch of their recipe out at Big Sky with the brewers. The kegs when ready will be sold to local Missoula bars and 1/2 the proceeds go to charity and the other 1/2 goes to the Home Brew Club. So we need to win this baby!! :mug:

Clint, that's awesome what you guys are doing (hopefully you win).

I'm in greater anticipation than you are, I think. Open those boxes!!!!!

Back