time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. Today's daily hint. This beer is HUGE in my state. Kind of hard to find even though I don't think it is anything special.

great lakes christmas ale

Yayah! Good call. I am just not usually a fan of spiced beers. People in the area line up at the door for this stuff. I got a sixer of this as a gift for Christmas and I put it down just as a "Last beer of the night thing", to just drink because I didn't care what it tasted like. Blah. I mostly drink my homebrew so I don't really want to use that for this game. Commercial beers are best for this. You are up Finsfan.

IMG_0796.jpg

Haha i got one in the cellar for next christmas, never had one though.

adjunct and style

It's good for what it is, but what it is is not my favorite type of beer usually. Yo will enjoy it if you like the style though. The only one I had this past year that I was ok with was the 21st Amendment Fireside Chat.

My guess for today is Chili Stout. (poblano, cayenne, anaheim pepper)

Don't mind if I do! Thanks, Bear Grylls - how's that 5-star hotel --err, I mean Amazonian Jungle treating you? :)

I'm gonna change it up a little bit here. The style is IPA. Name the specific beer.

Hints: Winter seasonal. Incredibly delicious by any IPA lover's standards. But you wouldn't know that from the name. (should take less than 24 hours with these hints)

20140120_230054.jpg

Back