Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Home Brewing Photo Forum > IS there a "How to" area so's I can learn how to include a pic?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2009, 07:27 PM   #1
shipfaced
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Location: Found a stray Parrot. All he says is "good morning you ugly prick" It's not yours is it?
Default IS there a "How to" area so's I can learn how to include a pic?

have tried with no results

I get this instead

Last edited by shipfaced; 06-25-2009 at 07:33 PM.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2009, 07:29 PM   #2
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2733 Times on 1640 Posts
Likes Given: 3485

You have to have, iirc, 25 posts of have been a member for 30 days before you are allowed to post a pic. We got a nasty hack attack last winter so they implemented that feature.

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 06-25-2009, 07:43 PM   #3
shipfaced
Recipes 

Location: Found a stray Parrot. All he says is "good morning you ugly prick" It's not yours is it?

Thanks Revvy,
You know what they say about a person who tries to do exactly the same thing over and over expecting a different result!

BTW I had a chance to go thru your pic gallery there. Hmmmm the "quotes" are correct. If I wasn't heterosexual, already married, living too far away from Michigan and some other reasons I can't think of off the top of my head. I'd think about crossing the line ... you are one hunk of man!

I gotta go bite my lip now, Shipfaced

Last edited by shipfaced; 06-25-2009 at 07:46 PM.

Old 06-25-2009, 07:48 PM   #4
olllllo
[]-O-[]
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 125 Times on 106 Posts
Likes Given: 13

PHP Code:
[IMG]http://lh4.ggpht.com/_ZrIGgUFSQAM/RR8qLOs8ABI/AAAAAAAAAr0/7_k5BZD3ZR0/s576/P0001646.jpg[/IMG] 
With Picasa and flickr, you have to right click and get the properties of the photo so that you get the actual .jpg URL
Delete any text that follows .jpg in Flickr (ie v=0)

Technically a violation of terms for those services.
Ginger Beer for Moscow Mules Bacon Vodka
Twitter

Old 06-25-2009, 07:55 PM   #5
Zen_Brew
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipfaced View Post
Thanks Revvy,

BTW I had a chance to go thru your pic gallery there. Hmmmm the "quotes" are correct. If I wasn't heterosexual, already married, living too far away from Michigan and some other reasons I can't think of off the top of my head. I'd think about crossing the line ... you are one hunk of man!

I gotta go bite my lip now, Shipfaced
Uhh....wow, sounds like Revvy has a new fan...

And perhaps shipfaced is more of a closet brewer

I'm gonna watch an old football game now I think or hang out in the boneyard for a while, LOL

Using the mind to look for reality is delusion. Using your senses to look for reality is awareness.

"One time I was so desperate for a beer I snuck into the football stadium and ate the dirt under the bleachers." Homer Simpson

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Hoppiness

Old 06-25-2009, 10:23 PM   #6
shipfaced
Recipes 

Hey that's my ride!! (BTW Revvy, God rides a Ducati!)
So that's how you do it oIIIIIo .... how do you pronounce that name? just jokin I get it.
I used to race those things til I learned one day that pain hurts!

So, Zen Brew, checked out your gallery, you're not so bad yourself in your renaissance regalia. Maybe we can get something going with Revvy and the three of us can watch a Gladiator movie together some time? You buy the H.B. I'll bring smoked salmon!

back to the closet now, Shipfaced

Last edited by shipfaced; 06-28-2009 at 11:04 AM.

Old 06-26-2009, 01:30 AM   #7
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Liked 4479 Times on 3260 Posts
Likes Given: 870

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipfaced View Post

So, Zen Brew, checked out your gallery, you're not so bad yourself in your renaissance regalia. Maybe we can get something going with Revvy and the three of us can watch a Gladiator movie together some time? You buy the H.B. I'll bring smoked salmon!
I'll bring the popcorn, so I can watch.

Old 06-26-2009, 02:01 AM   #8
Zen_Brew
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Well of course I look good in my renaissance regalia. Darn thing cost enough LOL. Thank you.....I think.

Now you've got Yooper all worked up. Sorry Yoop, popcorn, gladiator movies, smoked salmon, and home brew, all sound good, but the party stops there.

Using the mind to look for reality is delusion. Using your senses to look for reality is awareness.

"One time I was so desperate for a beer I snuck into the football stadium and ate the dirt under the bleachers." Homer Simpson

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Hoppiness

Quick Reply