Some pictures I took Today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Battery_BreweryNJ

Reaction score
Finished up my Cheap and Easy Stir Plate today and cultured some pacman yeast out of a Dead Guy growler.
Yeast_Pacman_2009.jpg

Then I received a nice gift from a friend who knows some people...
PintGlasses_2009.jpg

That's 12 DFH, 3 River Horse, 6 Yuengling, 6 Flying Dog, and one Ommegang glass!:D
Lastly I prepped everything for my Nut Brown brew tomorrow...
Brewday_2-22-09_NutBrownAle.jpg

I LOVE homemade pizza with homemade beer. Good God it's terrific. Have you ever tried grilled pizza? As if I didn't have spring fever already!

5gB

I LOVE homemade pizza with homemade beer. Good God it's terrific. Have you ever tried grilled pizza? As if I didn't have spring fever already!

5gB

I always make my pizza on the grill. Who cares if it's still cold out? The grill is a 4 season piece of equipment.
pizza.jpg

You can do ANYTHING on a grill...

I take a cast iron skillet out there, fry up a skillet or omelet, then slice some english muffins and toast them right on the grill. Flip them over, put some cheese on top, and cover for about 5 minutes till the cheese melts and the english muffins get a good smoky flavor.... It's fantastic!

Latest posts

Back