New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Home Brewing Photo Forum > Riverview Home Brewery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2012, 11:20 PM   #1
tonyc318
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 34 Times on 27 Posts

Default Riverview Home Brewery

I live in Astoria with a view of the Columbia river, hence the name. Spent sometime under the house organizing my gear today. Just recently got my ferm chamber set up with the stc-1000 off eBay. I'm still really new to the hobby. Just recently started enjoying my first brew and it's great. Here's a look at what I'm setting up under the house.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2012, 12:31 AM   #2
DougMagic
Recipes 

That is a great start. Hope you have a big room cause you can never have enough equipment, cold storage, or space to work.

Proud member of PUBGuild. (Pinellas Urban Brewers Guild)

Old 03-31-2012, 02:32 PM   #3
BigLuke
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyc318 View Post
I live in Astoria with a view of the Columbia river, hence the name. Spent sometime under the house organizing my gear today. Just recently got my ferm chamber set up with the stc-1000 off eBay. I'm still really new to the hobby. Just recently started enjoying my first brew and it's great. Here's a look at what I'm setting up under the house.
Welcome to the addiction that is homebrewing! It can take off faster than you think. I started with a simple turkey fryer, and one corney keg, and by the 3rd batch started working on my 5 tap kegerator! http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/my-shameless-jester-rip-off-keezer-build-279003/ Looks like you are well on your way! Congrats on your first brew, I remember the excitement of pouring that first pint. By the way, I too am from Astoria, class of 1996, but currently reside in Chattanooga, TN (US Army) Good luck with future brews, cheers!

Old 04-05-2012, 08:52 PM   #4
tonyc318
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLuke

Welcome to the addiction that is homebrewing! It can take off faster than you think. I started with a simple turkey fryer, and one corney keg, and by the 3rd batch started working on my 5 tap kegerator! http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/my-shameless-jester-rip-off-keezer-build-279003/ Looks like you are well on your way! Congrats on your first brew, I remember the excitement of pouring that first pint. By the way, I too am from Astoria, class of 1996, but currently reside in Chattanooga, TN (US Army) Good luck with future brews, cheers!
A fellow goonie! One of my best friends is class of 99 from Astoria. What's your name?

Old 04-11-2012, 06:53 PM   #5
BigLuke
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Ryan Lukoszyk

Old 04-11-2012, 08:19 PM   #6
tonyc318
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLuke
Ryan Lukoszyk
I just looked through your post on your keezer build. Excellent work! Very jealous!

Old 05-14-2012, 07:41 PM   #7
BigLuke
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyc318 View Post
I just looked through your post on your keezer build. Excellent work! Very jealous!
Thanks, it was well worth the effort. I now just need to keep brewing enough to keep it filled! Just moved up to 10 gal batches.

Quick Reply