Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Home Brewing Photo Forum > New William's Brewing kit arrived today

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2013, 01:50 AM   #21
paratroop
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Wait? When did they legalize home brewing in Alabama? I'm in ga so I have friends who still think it's illegal across the chattahochee.

Hop Cult IPA-Bottles
Double IPA-Secondary

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-29-2013, 02:46 AM   #22
USAFSooner
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 36 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by paratroop
Wait? When did they legalize home brewing in Alabama? I'm in ga so I have friends who still think it's illegal across the chattahochee.
This spring.

Old 10-29-2013, 01:50 PM   #23
brewbama
Recipes 

Liked 166 Times on 84 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by paratroop
May '13

~ May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead. ~ Big Deck BBQ and Brew

Old 10-30-2013, 12:12 AM   #24
brewbama
Recipes 

The English Brown Ale from Williams was a huge success. I tapped it tonight and it is an excellent brew. I'll definitely do it again

~ May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead. ~ Big Deck BBQ and Brew

Old 12-21-2013, 01:10 AM   #25
FLfred
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

sorry for being a little late on this, but did you take pictures and how did the holiday ale come out? got anything new in the fermenter as of now!

Old 01-02-2014, 02:42 PM   #26
brewbama
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLfred View Post
sorry for being a little late on this, but did you take pictures and how did the holiday ale come out? got anything new in the fermenter as of now!
Talkin about late - I just now saw this. The Holiday Ale came out perfect. Nice spicy tones. Thanks for askin.

I have a Christmas Wit and my go-to Brown Ale on tap now with a Fireside Ale in the primary fermenter.

The Wit reminds me of a typical Belgium White beer with a kick. It was the most entertaining fermenting brew to date. When I racked to the secondary it was going crazy. Lot's of fun to watch the krausen on that one. It has also given me the prettiest pour so far with a beautiful foamy head in every glass. A great buzz in every pour to take the edge of so much family in the room at once. LOL

The Fireside Ale was going nuts in the primary which was fun to watch as well. It has been the most active in the primary of any I've done to far. I anticipate a high alcohol sit by the fire and contemplate life kinda brew. We'll see.

Quick Reply