New post a picture of your pint

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess what today is!

This is a Rolling Rock while I wait to open my first bottle of Dunkel. I will post another pic when it is sufficiently chilled.

1413143772099.jpg

As promised. A picture of my Dunkel. First bottle opened of this batch. It is delicious, what a great addition to my brew day.

1413146270267.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413492707.879463.jpg
Pale ale. Sorry, by the time I took the picture it was half gone :)

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

The dampfbier I bottled over 5 months ago is now more like a fine, balanced lager than a peasant bier. Quite the nice surprise. nice buzz too...:tank: Especially after such a great, brisk fall day! Met a nice couple from here, picked up my youngest son from his buddy's house & took him & the digital SLR he signed out from his JVS cinematography class on a photo shoot in the park. He got lost for a bit, but loved every minute of it. GOOOOAAAAAL!:tank::ban: And now enjoying the fruits of my labors, it's all good!

This was originally a Bock recipe but I became too lazy to use lager yeast so I fermented with 1007 around 60-62 and it is a surprisingly clean Dunkel-ish type beer.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413821041.898634.jpg

Cassel Brewery FluviAle... This is a limited run commercial seasonal offering that I brewed as a guest brewmaster at our local micro. The beer was brewed with water taken directly from the St. Lawrence River, hence the name FluviAle. 5.6 % ABV, 20IBU but tons of late burst hopping with Amarillo and Saphir. Lots of hop aroma, fresh tropical fruit and tangerine, with clean bittering. Dense white head that lasts right to the bottom of the pint. We couldn't decide on the style, is it an under-bittered IPA or a Blonde with loads of hop character? We went with "India Blonde Ale." Awesome summer beer. The picture doesn't do justice to the clarity. There was some condensation on the glass.

FluviAle.jpg

Saison brewed with Tangerine juice and zest. Fermented with brett/lacto/whatever, dryhopped with Centennial & Cascade.

TCwN0ME.jpg

If your brewing skills are half as good as your photography abilities then these beers you're showing must be amazing. I have not done a saison yet. The image with the sun glinting off the rim of the glass is mouthwateringly sublime.

If your brewing skills are half as good as your photography abilities then these beers you're showing must be amazing. I have not done a saison yet. The image with the sun glinting off the rim of the glass is mouthwateringly sublime.

Thanks, I just tried to take a photo that made the beer look as good as it tastes.

This is my first pour from the kegerator. American Amber Ale @ 45* on 18 psi for 2.7 vols. Poured like a dream from the SS Perlick faucet. Cannot wait for my blonde ale to finish up so I can bet it on the gas as well.

AmberAle.jpg

This is my 3rd batch of homebrew. Leaps and bound better than the first two, not only in appearance, but taste. The wort chiller makes all the difference!

Northwest IPA recipe:
8 lbs pale LME
1 lb northwest pale ale malt
1 lb vienna malt
0.5 lb Carastan malt
1.25 oz Columbus (60 min)
0.5 oz Northern Brewer (20 min)
1.0 oz Amarillo (10 min)
1.0 oz Cascade (5 min)
1.0 oz Columbus (dry hop)
WLP 060 American Ale Blend Yeast

IPA (1 of 1).jpg

This is my 3rd batch of homebrew. Leaps and bound better than the first two, not only in appearance, but taste. The wort chiller makes all the difference!

Northwest IPA recipe:
8 lbs pale LME
1 lb northwest pale ale malt
1 lb vienna malt
0.5 lb Carastan malt
1.25 oz Columbus (60 min)
0.5 oz Northern Brewer (20 min)
1.0 oz Amarillo (10 min)
1.0 oz Cascade (5 min)
1.0 oz Columbus (dry hop)
WLP 060 American Ale Blend Yeast

It definitely wins the prize for appearance