Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Home Brewing Photo Forum > My new venture

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2013, 05:06 PM   #81
high5apparatus
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Posts: 278
Liked 120 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Default

I am available for adoption.

__________________

Manta Brewing
Bottled: Chili Beer, Bourbon Aged Apfelwein Cider
Fermentation: Bourbon Honey Ale, Olde English IPA
Pipeline: Citra Pounding XIPA, Vanilla Cream Ale
http://www.brewtoad.com/users/10067

high5apparatus is offline
Meadiator Likes This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2013, 11:00 AM   #82
OhCrap
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Galway
Posts: 468
Liked 32 Times on 24 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewmech
How hard is it to set up a nano in Ireland?
Red tape, red rape & more bloody red tape
__________________
Beer
1 is good
2 is better
3 is enough &
4 ISN'T half enough
OhCrap is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2013, 12:44 PM   #83
scrapes
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 88
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Default

OhCrap, question for you, there was a discussion on black and tans in another thread. Having been lectured about black and tans by my wife, that no Irishman would ever order one, whats the feeling on the topic in the Emerald Isle?

Good luck with your venture, Happy St Patrick's Day!

__________________

Primary:
Bottled: Smooth Brown Ale
Drank: Autumn Amber, Killashandra Red (Irish Red)

Next: Apfelwein

scrapes is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2013, 10:51 PM   #84
OhCrap
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Galway
Posts: 468
Liked 32 Times on 24 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapes
OhCrap, question for you, there was a discussion on black and tans in another thread. Having been lectured about black and tans by my wife, that no Irishman would ever order one, whats the feeling on the topic in the Emerald Isle?

Good luck with your venture, Happy St Patrick's Day!
A Black and Tan here is 1/2 Guinness & 1/2 smithwicks. Some people still order them but call it a pint of special (due to historic reasons)

Paddys day will be great craic enjoy
__________________
Beer
1 is good
2 is better
3 is enough &
4 ISN'T half enough
OhCrap is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2013, 09:56 PM   #85
Joker
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Joker's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Orygun
Posts: 1,954
Liked 15 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhCrap View Post
Bottle selection
I'll see you in August, the Mrs and I are coming over for our 20th anniversary.

Anyone know if there is a problem with carrying brew in luggage? If not I will try to get some home brew made and bring a selection of Oregon brews with me.

*edit* that is taking brew internationally in luggage.
__________________
Joker is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2013, 02:20 AM   #86
OhCrap
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Galway
Posts: 468
Liked 32 Times on 24 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker

I'll see you in August, the Mrs and I are coming over for our 20th anniversary.

Anyone know if there is a problem with carrying brew in luggage? If not I will try to get some home brew made and bring a selection of Oregon brews with me.

*edit* that is taking brew internationally in luggage.
Not sure, if its in your checked luggage it might be alright.... See u in August, let me know when n ill make sure we have some craic happening
__________________
Beer
1 is good
2 is better
3 is enough &
4 ISN'T half enough
OhCrap is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2013, 02:30 PM   #87
Joker
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Joker's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Orygun
Posts: 1,954
Liked 15 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhCrap View Post
Not sure, if its in your checked luggage it might be alright.... See u in August, let me know when n ill make sure we have some craic happening
We land in Dublin on 8/20 and will be in the country til 9/3 so somewhere in there. I will update you once we know our exact route and days.
__________________
Joker is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2013, 03:36 PM   #88
OhCrap
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Galway
Posts: 468
Liked 32 Times on 24 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker

We land in Dublin on 8/20 and will be in the country til 9/3 so somewhere in there. I will update you once we know our exact route and days.
The bar's 1 yr old on the 31st August. It's also my birthday so music and stuff happening that weekend...
__________________
Beer
1 is good
2 is better
3 is enough &
4 ISN'T half enough
OhCrap is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2013, 03:53 PM   #89
Joker
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Joker's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Orygun
Posts: 1,954
Liked 15 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhCrap View Post
The bar's 1 yr old on the 31st August. It's also my birthday so music and stuff happening that weekend...
Sounds like the place to be. I will get this in the schedule of events to attend.
__________________
Joker is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #90
Clann
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Edmonton Ky
Posts: 1,330
Liked 15 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default

Did 120mph in 2nd gear in one of those cars. Love a 6.6
nice pub too.

__________________

Back Nine Brew&Wine
Life don't get better than a beer and a pepper.
What I am brewing is now a mystery

Clann is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another Homemade Venture - Laundry Detergent bmckee56 General Chit Chat 73 10-29-2013 12:08 PM
Business Venture - Prelim jay82 General Beer Discussion 5 06-16-2011 02:46 AM
First mead venture Germelli1 Mead Forum 2 10-14-2010 12:55 PM
Accidental venture into partial dancingbarefoot Beginners Beer Brewing Forum 28 10-26-2006 02:59 AM
A haphazard venture into AG fishmonkeystew All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing 16 05-30-2006 10:42 PM